Upper-mid range gaming PC built in August 2019. Built myself, never changed hands, smoke free house, dusted often. No issues, just decided to stop playing games. Overall a pretty powerful build. Overclocked RAM and GPU, it can run Fortnite at 240fps (1080p, mid/low settings) while staying cool and fairly quiet. Also ran a heavily modded forge Minecraft server with 4 players with render distance pretty far without issue.
- GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Super MSI Gaming Trio
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-core (3.6GHz). Runs cool, never had any heat issues whatsoever.
- SSD: Samsung 860 EEVO 500GB
- HD: 1Tb
- Power supply: EVGA 650 Supernova (rated 80 gold)
- Fans: 8 (4 added, 2 built in case, 2 on cooler)
- Cooler: Noctua NH D15 (One of the best non-liquid coolers on the market)
- Motherboard: MPG X570 Gaming Pro-Carbon Wifi (never used the wifi, but apparently it's supported)
- RAM: 32GB (2 16gb sticks, spec'd at like 99th percentile or something high).
Comes with redragon gaming keyboard, wireless headset, and if you need a g502 hero wireless mouse we can make a deal on that. If you need the monitor, it's brand new, literally bought it a couple days ago. I'd ask the same I bought it for since I can return it otherwise ($290, Acer 240hz IPS 0.5ms response 24.5in).
Feel free to reach out to me for any questions you might have!